Scholarship for Master’s Program through Network “n+i”
Network “n+i”, is a single online portal for making a single application to 50+ elite engineering institutes in France.
The Network trains highly qualified, multilingual engineers who can lead effectively on international projects in a multicultural environment.
The «n+i» Network offers three “success packages” for international students in France.
The packages are as follows:
• Culture (assistance, welcome upon arrival, lodging and transfer) – PIC
• Language (course in French language, lodging in family home) – PIL
• Academic Methods (a semester-long introduction to scientific methods in the engineering school under the guidance of faculty and student mentors) – PIM
Many scholarships are also available for students and you could apply to multiple scholarships based on eligibly criteria. However, you can avail only one, whichever may be the highest. N+I offers following scholarships:
i. Eiffel Scholarship
iii. Charpak Scholarship
iv. Pays de Loire Region
v. Limousin Region
vi. Picardie Region
vii. « n+i » Grants
viii. Institutional Grant’s on Tuition Fees
Scholarships are completely based on merits and on an independent jury’s decision. Therefore it is important that you have a backup plan for financing your studies in France through a bank loan or a family loan. Also to be eligible to apply for any scholarship, you must have a confirmed admission.
List of required docs that needs to be uploaded during the application procedure are as below and they must be attested :
· Birth Certificate
· Diploma –Copy of the degree/ provisional degree
· Grades – Mark sheets/ transcripts
· Motivational Letter
· Professional Goals
· Reference Letter
· Signed Agreement
· Signed Dossier – Signed Application Form
Some significant points to study Masters in Engineering with Network n+i:
1. Two year master’s degree in engineering. ( after B.Tech)
2. Choice of 150 specialized masters in all domain of engineering. (250 key words to choose from)
3. One year post-master’s degree. (Only for Masters student)
4. No application fees and a totally free application process till the time on enrollment.
5. 3 packages of adaptation: linguistic, cultural and methodological.
6. GRE/TOEFL not required.
7. A single online application portal for admission and scholarships for all the 60 Engineering institutes.
8. No prior knowledge of French is required. A basic level in French is highly recommended.
9. Students can apply for multiple scholarships while making admission applications to N+I.