At Birla Professional Training & Research Centre, you get trained in the fields of Electronics & Communication, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science. While becoming industry-ready you gain exposures in scientific research here.
In addition to courseware, students undergo short-term on-campus industrial trainings, including:
Electrical Demonstration Lab
- – Hands-on practice on electrical machines and industrial electric control panels
- – Learning international standard terminal marking for electrical motor, generator and phase
- – Study different types of motor and their connection arrangements, class of insulation, degree of protection, etc.
PLC Automation & Electric Motor Lab
- – Understand PLC programming, ladder logic, and inner workings of a standard Human-Machine Interface
- – Familiarization with variety of ladder logic instructions to create a complete PLC program from grass-root level on different Allen Bradley PLC boards