At B K Birla Institute of Engineering & Technology, Pilani, you would get industry-oriented engineering education apart from accessible faculties. From application-driven trainings to internship opportunities, our focus is always on how you can unlock your skills and be empowered to make a positive impact.
Applications are invited from the candidates having passed Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc (with Mathematics as a subject) for admission to 2nd year of B.Tech in BKBIET, Pilani through lateral entry. Please click here for more details about LEEP-2018.
— Or You Can —
The candidate should have passed Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE approved institutions / UGC approved Universities with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non Creamy Layer OBC/Non Creamy Layer MBC candidates of Rajasthan) or the candidate should have Degree in Science (B.Sc) with Mathematics as a subject with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non Creamy Layer OBC/Non Creamy Layer MBC candidates of Rajasthan).
1. Candidates having passed Diploma from Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan, Jodhpur.
2. Bona-fide residents of Rajasthan (on submission of Certificate from competent authorities) having either passed diploma from institutions located in Rajasthan and considered equivalent by Board of Technical Education Rajasthan, Jodhpur or from Board of Technical Education in other States/UGC approved Universities.
3. Candidates not covered in point (2) as above, having passed Diploma from State Boards of Technical Education outside Rajasthan/UGC approved Universities.
4. Candidates having passed B.Sc (with Mathematics) from UGC approved Universities in Rajasthan.
5. Candidates having passed B.Sc (with Mathematics) from Universities recognized by UGC.
— Or You Can —
Tentative Fee Structure
Semester-III to VIII: Rs. 34,600/- per Semester
Hostel Fees (includes all facilities):
Starts from Rs. 28,500/- per Semester (including refundable Rs. 5,000/-)