How to apply for Master’s Program through Network “n+i”
Network “n+i”, a non-profit making organization recognized by general interest, was created in 1997 under the initiative of the French Conférence des Directeurs des Ecoles Françaises d’Ingénieurs (CDEFI). It is led by an elected board of 12 engineering institutions directors.
Network “n+i” brings together about 50 French Engineering institutions of higher education (Arts et Métiers Paristech, INSA (s), Polytech (s), ENPC, etc.) who have chosen to mutualize their international cooperation efforts to attract and welcome high–caliber foreign students, who will be the future top executives of French and foreign companies over the world.
In the current context of globalization where competition is fierce, engineering education is a challenge for French businesses who are hoping to grow internationally.
Network “n+i” supports them by offering solutions to train and gain loyalty of their future bicultural and trilingual engineers, the tomorrow’s economic decision-makers.
The Application Procedure
• One single application to all “n+i” members institutes
• Online registration is compulsory. No other form of registration is accepted.
• No online MCQ test in Mathematics will be required and organized like previous years.
• The “n+i” registration procedure is very simple, just follow these steps:
Step 1: Register and apply
• Register and fill in your “online” application form
• Upload your official documents
• Pay the €50 of file opening fee
• Your application will be examined for validation
Step 2: Academic offers
• Academic offers are published according to your programme schedule
• Payment of your invoice must be done as indicated on your documents
• Publication of payment receipts and admission documents
Step 3: Your arrival in France
• Information about your arrival date and your administrative procedure (visa)
• Preparation of your arrival
• Welcome by the n+i team at your arrival in France