Admission Process: Department of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan has appointed Centre for Electronic Governance (CEG), Jaipur to conduct the centralized admission process for the academic session 2023-24. Eligible candidates may apply for admission in B. Tech (I year) through any one of the following modes:
REAP-2023 Centralized Counseling Process: 70% seats of sanctioned intake are to be filled by candidates having Rajasthan State domicile while 15% seats of sanctioned intake are to be filled by candidates having Out of Rajasthan. Candidates are required to fill Application-cum-Registration Form on the REAP portal as per the following schedule.
Dates to be announced
|S.No||Round I (TFWS Seats, Allotment and Reporting)||Dates(To be announced)|
|1.||Revised Seat allotment for TFWS Candidates|
|2.||Last Day of Reporting by TFWS Candidates|
|3.||Last Date to apply for upward Movement I by TFWS Candidates|
|4.||Seat Allotment for TFWS Candidate under upward movement -I|
|5.||Last Date of reporting by TFWS Candidate under upward movement-I|
|6.||Last Date to apply for Upward movement II by TFWS Candidates|
|7.||Seat Allotment for TFWS Candidate under upward movement -II|
|8.||Last Day of Reporting by TFWS Candidates Under Upward movement-II|
|Round II (Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Servicemen ,PWD,KM candidates only)|
|9.||Seat Allotment (Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Servicemen ,PWD,KM candidates)|
|10.||Last Date of reporting (Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Servicemen ,PWD,KM candidates)|
|11.||Last Date to apply for Upward movement(Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Servicemen ,PWD,KM candidates)|
|12.||Seat Allotment for under upward movement|
|13.||Last Date of reporting by Candidates under upward movement|
|Round III (Rajasthan State only)|
|14.||Seat Allotment (Rajasthan State Candidate only)|
|15.||Last Day of Reporting of (Rajasthan State Candidate only)|
|16.||Last Date to apply for upward Movement|
|17.||Seat Allotment for under upward movement|
|18.||Last Date of reporting by Candidates under upward movement|
|Round IV (Direct Admission on vacant seats and Management Quota Admission at Institute level)|
|20.||Commencement of filling online application cum registration forms by candidates for direct admission.|
- Coordinator REAP 2023 will allot seats (college & branch) on the basis of merit and choices filled in REAP-2023 Application Form.
- The priority is as follows:
Priority for admission through REAP -2023 Centralized counseling Procedure
|Basis of Admission||Priority|
|Rank Obtained in JEE (Mains) 2023||1st|
|Percentile obtained in Class 12th||2nd|
|Percentage obtained in diploma in Engineering & Technology approved by state government||3rd|
Note: As per the REAP Instructions, Minimum 20 percentile in JEE (Mains) is required for considering priority 1st
- Management Quota: 15% seats of total intake are to be filled by the candidates from all the states of India at the Institute Level. Interested & eligible candidates may visit physically for admission in the institute premises.
Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed class-12 exam with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in the respective subjects as mentioned below:
|Branch||Combination of Subjects at 10+2 level|
|AI, CSE, EE, ECE, CSE(DS), IT||Physics, Mathematics (Mandatory Subjects) and anyone subject from Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology/Biology/ Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/ Entrepreneurship|
Passed min. 3 years Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
Seat Matrix: The distribution of seat matrix is mentioned below:
|We Offer Six undergraduate B.Tech programmes|
|70% seats of sanctioned intake for Rajasthan State candidates||15% seats of sanctioned intake for Out of Rajasthan State candidates||15% seats of sanctioned intake for all Indian States candidates at the institute level|
|Computer Science and Engineering||120||84||18||18|
|Computer Science and Engineering (Data Science)||60||42||9||9|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||60||42||9||9|
1. TFWS (Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme): Additional 5% seats are reserved for the candidates whose family income is less than Rs.8 Lacs per annum in the previous financial year 2021-22. An income certificate is required at the time of admission. In case of allotment in TFWS category, the tuition fee component is exempted.
2. KM (Kashmiri Migrants): Additional 5% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Kashmiri Pandits/ Kashmiri Hindu families (non-migrants) and for Kashmiri migrants. A migrant certificate is required at the time of admission.
3. PMSSS (Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme): Additional 20 seats are reserved for the candidates belonging to union territories of J&K and Ladakh. Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from J&K Board or CBSE schools located in union territories of J&K and Ladakh. The family income from all sources should be less than Rs.8 Lacs per annum in the previous financial year 2021-22. Academic and hostel fees are disbursed to PMSSS candidates by AICTE. Eligible candidates may apply for admission through PMSSS portal www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/
4. AICTE, Pragati Scholarship: AICTE has launched Pragati scholarship for the girls’ students who has taken admission in the B.Tech. 1st year in AICTE affiliated colleges and under this scholarship a grant of 50,000 rupees is given to the girl child which can be used by the girl’s student for purchasing books depositing college fee or any other academic related requirement.
Fee Structure: The following course fee is approved by the State Level Fee Determination Committee. The fee for the academic session 2023-24 may be revised by competent authority.
|Type of Fee||
Fee for CSE, CSE(DS),AI, ECE,EE,IT Branch
|I Semester Fee Structure||1I Semester Fee Structure|
|Tuition Fee||28000||Tuition Fee||28000|
|Institute Development Fee||10,500||Institute Development Fee||10,500|
|Facilities & Activities||1500||Facilities & Activities||1500|
|Book Bank||800||Book Bank||800|
|University Fees||University Fees|
|Processing Fees (One Time)||1000||Examination Expenses||2400|
|Development Fees(One Time)||2500|
|Refundable Fees (One Time)|
|Grand Total||55700||Grand Total||43,200|
Note: Rs.3000/- per year will be charged for NBA accredited Course (Computer Science). Amount will be paid with I Semester fees.
Account Name: B K Birla Institute of Engineering & Technology, Pilani
Account Number: 153801000110
Bank Name: ICIC Bank, Pilani
IFSC Code: ICIC0001538
In case of any queries, contact Admission & Counseling Cell at
7878339723, 9414062520, 9929770220, 8209539616, 9828765129 (LEEP).
Write to us email@example.com