Our Institute B K Birla Institute of Engineering & Technology, Pilani has organized a Two days Faculty Development Program on “Research Methodology and LaTeX” during 7th-8th, September 2018 sponsored by TEQIP-III RTU (ATU)
Highlights of the events
- Dr C K Jaggi, Professor, University of Delhi delivered Expert lecture on “Research Methodology: Scientific ways for Research”.
- Dr Prakash Choudhary, Assistant Professor, NIT Imphal delivered Expert lecture on “Research Method and Hypothesis” and “How to write a Research Proposal”.
- Mr Raju Pal and Mr Himanshu Mittal, Assistant Professors at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida delivered Expertlecture on “LaTeX tool and its usage in report or paper writing”.
- Dr Ajay Sharma, Assistant Professor, Government College of Jhalawar, Rajasthan delivered Expertlecture on “LaTeX for research paper and presentation and JabRef.
- Dr S C Malik, Professor, M D University, Rohtak ( Haryana) delivered Expertlecture on “Role of Statistics in Research”.
Total 100 participants comprising of faculties and research scholars from RTU affiliated and Non RTU affiliated colleges.
Download FDP-RML Brochure
Download Registration Form Closed
Last date for Registration: September 4, 2018