Our Institute B K Birla Institute of Engineering & Technology, Pilani has organized a Two days Faculty Development Program on “Research Methodology and LaTeX” during 7th-8th, September 2018 sponsored by TEQIP-III RTU (ATU)
Highlights of the events
- Dr C K Jaggi, Professor, University of Delhi delivered Expert lecture on “Research Methodology: Scientific ways for Research”.
- Dr Prakash Choudhary, Assistant Professor, NIT Imphal delivered Expert lecture on “Research Method and Hypothesis” and “How to write a Research Proposal”.
- Mr Raju Pal and Mr Himanshu Mittal, Assistant Professors at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida delivered Expertlecture on “LaTeX tool and its usage in report or paper writing”.
- Dr Ajay Sharma, Assistant Professor, Government College of Jhalawar, Rajasthan delivered Expertlecture on “LaTeX for research paper and presentation and JabRef.
- Dr S C Malik, Professor, M D University, Rohtak ( Haryana) delivered Expertlecture on “Role of Statistics in Research”.
Total 100 participants comprising of faculties and research scholars from RTU affiliated and Non RTU affiliated colleges.
Download Registration Form Closed
Last date for Registration: September 4, 2018